Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

This year Zachy and I went to the Davis house for Thanksgiving, but not before spending time with my Mommy in Wheatland, since she was all alone ('cept for the doggies) cuz Dad went to Indiana this year. Anyways, we had fun at the Yergler house with mom, we watched movies and Zach and I jumped on the trampoline as it was a beautiful day. Cindy had sent a pumpkin pie with us, and you can see what happened to that in the picture...it was delicious!
We had fun at the Davis house as well, wonderful turkey dinner with yummy potatoes and ham and corn and stuffing and rolls and green bean casserole and more food that I probably forgot to mention, ...and PIE! We played games (my inlaws are now hooked on Rummikub) watched tv/movies and went Christmas shopping. All in all, Thanksgiving was really nice. I had a lot to be thankful for this year; family, friends, good food etc., but one specific thing I was thankful for recently was that Zach was here when I had that seizure. If he hadn't been here or hadn't known what to do, I may not have come out of it so well, or at all! I thank God every day for all the blessings He has given me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice family picture :) yes I am thankful too that Zach was there with you!!!! I love you!!!!

Cindy Loo said...

good thing to be very thankful for!!!! :D glad everybody enjoyed the pie;)

Anonymous said...

I love Karen auree!