Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So here I am...

Ok I haven't blogged in a lonnnnnnng time. Partially because I was thinking of switching to Wordpress.com for my blog...I might still move my blogs over there as it is easier to save them and looking back on previous blogs, this is sorta a journal that I would definetly like to keep! Not a whole lot new with me that I can think of...

Yesterday and today and for the rest of the week (if the weather stays lovely like it has been) I have been, and plan to keep, walking to work. I only live six-ish blocks away from my job and think that it would be a shame to drive when the weather is so nice and I can get some exercise by walking. It's not much, I know, but it's a start! 12 blocks total a day(there and back) I wonder how far that is? Now I am going to have to start watching what I eat...

I have made some scrapbook pages lately...here is the latest...I had fun with this one, created it for Amber's multi-photo layout challenge on GDS-- http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=54821&ppuser=9488

2 comments:

Momma :) said...

Oh man! That cat page is so darling! I love it!

Cindy Loo said...

yay for walking!! love your scrapbooks!