Cindy and Kendall bought thier new house and hosted a great house warming party. Cindy baked cookies and cake and they prepared Kebobs for us all to eat. It was a great time with family and friends, and the new house is so nice! Here are some pictures from throughout the day.
Adrianna playing on one of the toys she sneaked out of the playroom
We all had fun playing games on the WII
Aidan on the table...
Cindy and Aidan enjoying some kebobs
Cindy and Zach goofing off
I think this is a cool picture of Cindy and Zachy by the fire pit
goofing off again...
Smile Ebony!
Maybe the beer should have been a little more child-proof... (he was really after the ice, which he seemed to really enjoy eating...)
I love the look on Zoey's face in this picture!
I love this picture of Cindy and mom, I just wish it wasn't slightly fuzzy...
hahaha the one with zach by the fire looks like he has a horn coming off his head!! I love all those pictures...zoey looks like she doesn't want anything to do with you mom and me
2 comments:
hahaha the one with zach by the fire looks like he has a horn coming off his head!! I love all those pictures...zoey looks like she doesn't want anything to do with you mom and me
You got a lot of great pictures :)
Post a Comment