Thursday, December 21, 2006

MORE snow!

Last night our power went out from about 10ish and didn't come back on until midnight. It wasn't too cold outside...22 degrees... but we were still worried about how cold it would get. We piled blankets on the bed and slept just fine and were comfy cozy warm.

This morning I got a call from my supervisor telling me not to come into work today (i was truly heartbroken hehe ) and that they were going to work with a "skeleton crew." So I guess my Boss, Ken, Picked up my super and two tellers in his SUV and that's all that are working today.

Here are some updated snow pictures...I haven't seen this much snow since I was 10! AS you can see, Gary has already been around to shovel pathways (what and awesome landlord I have!).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow could you even get your car out if you needed to? it looks all blocked in with snow! I am so glad you stayed warm!

Cindy Loo said...

im glad you were warm too! our power never went off, i bet somebody slid into a box or pole over in your neighborhoood, that happened last year at the palmer house! Remember you guys are always welcome here, well if you can get your car out, mine is stuck inless we shoved it out and even then...hehe love you!

Anonymous said...

I like the new "Davis Diaries."

Anonymous said...

Hi, guess I'm new to this. At least you guys got to stay home, Denis was sent out to play in the snow and he got stuck twice before coming home early. Me? I stayed home too. Glenda