Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Our cutest little neighbor

Here are some photos of our best neighbor. He's quiet, he minds his own business, and he "trims" the grass and weeds near our house. What a sweetheart. Everyone meet Chester!
Here is chester trimming the yard and with his best bird buddy in the background.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like my rabbit neighbors too. actually they live right on our property under the cars that dont get moved. they are not going to be happy when we sell that black car, that is a home for a bunny, a home of its own, under a rock, under a stone, under a car where would a bunny find a home? :) well at least they will still have the motorhome and van to make their home under!

Anonymous said...

I got a brand new pair of roller skates, you have a brand new key. I wish that we could get together and try them out you see. I've been looking around awhile, you've got something I need. oooh I got a brand new pair of roller skates and you got a brand new key!